Cyber Security Engineer
We are in search of a Cyber Security Engineer with an analytical mindset, incredible attention to detail, and a high-level of understanding of cyber security methodologies, and practices. Top candidates will be comfortable working under pressure on tight deadlines with a variety of technologies.
As Cyber Security Engineer you will:
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor, and upgrade security measures for the protection of the organization’s data, systems, and networks
- Troubleshoot security and network problems
- Respond to all system and/or network security breaches
- Test and identify network and system vulnerabilities
- Daily administration tasks: reporting and communication with relevant departments within the organization
- A degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering, or related field
- 2-3 years experience in building security measures for cloud services
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Awareness of cyber trends and hacking techniques
Other Development Opportunities:
Want to meet some of the development team?