QA Team Lead
We work in a fast paced environment with new features, products, and integrations being launched constantly. You will be working closely with our product and development teams on making sure launches of new products go smoothly and effortlessly. You will also be responsible for building out and developing our QA team and processes.
As Pico's QA Team Lead you will:
- Manage, define, and implement testing policies, procedures, and standards.
- Collaborate closely with the development, product, and other R&D teams.
- Recruit, mentor, and lead a team of QA engineers working on a large-scale, distributed products.
- At least 5+ years of hands-on experience in testing complex software systems
- Good analytical skills and knowledge of QA practice—both at the conceptual and practical level
- Hands on experience in testing distributed Web-based applications and API’S
- Experience with cloud computing Dev/Ops (AWS) - Advantage
- Experience working with Testim.io and similar platforms - Advantage
- Experience working with automation tools - Advantage
Other R&D Opportunities: