Senior Customer Success Manager
As a Senior Customer Success Manager at Pico, you will own and manage the creation of value for your customers across the Customer Lifecycle.
The Customer Success team is an instrumental part of Pico’s success, growth, and long-term profitability. We’re looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager to deliver an exceptional experience for key customers, as well as nurture, grow and expand customer relationships.
As a Customer Success Manager you will:
- Work closely with the biggest brands in the world.
- Be part of a team responsible for onboarding new customers and providing ongoing consulting for all customers
- Help customers leverage their engagement and gather first party data on their audience
- Find ways and solutions to proactively support our customers by keeping them engaged and consistently provided with value
- Execute effective calls and QBRs throughout the customer’s lifetime
- Become a product SME – know all the ins and outs Pico’s product
- Train and coach customers towards successful and ongoing usage of Pico’s platform
- Partner with sales on accounts planning and proactively identify opportunities for expansion
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with your customers, driving growth, expansion and customer satisfaction
- At least 4 years of experience in a Customer Success team within a B2B SaaS company, ideally a hyper-growth B2B SaaS startup
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Customer-centric mindset, with the ability to identify key champions and potential areas of expansion
- Curious, self-learner and self-starter, able to become a product expert and customer advocate
- Very analytical, able to translate data into actionable insights
- Native level English, other languages are an advantage (Spanish, German, French)
- Social media background - strong advantage
- Sales, pitching and negotiation skills - advantage