Product Designer (UX/UI)
We're looking for a skilled and passionate UI/UX Product Designer to join our team. You’ll take an active part in building, designing and growing our product that is being used across some of the largest brands in the world.
As Pico's UX/UI Product Designer you will:
- Develop design concepts and solutions that apply your understanding of user problems, customer journey, and technology capabilities, conduct usability studies to research and then iterate your design based on your findings
- Collaborate with the product, engineering and marketing teams to develop a smooth user experience with high-end look and feel
- 2+ years of experience designing a complex system/platform
- Experience collaborating closely with R&D
- Follow an iterative design process from low-fidelity ideation and sketches to high-fidelity pixel-perfect interfaces
- Communicate design concept ideas through sketches and prototypes
- Solve problems creatively in an agile and lean product environment and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- You have a high level of written and spoken English
Want to meet some of the design team?